Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to import accounts

Version 1.1.2 - New Install

I went through the import records process ( accounts ) and everything looked good, but no joy... 0 records imported.

Can you write few lines from your import csv here in post? I will look. Thanks.

Comment

Yuri,

I am having the same issue with everything, accounts, contacts and calls. I have tried this numerous times.

I created a test record and made all fields conform to the exported fields and when I try to import I get 0 created and 0 updated.
      See attached 2 test import files.

When I try ti import, fields are mapped correctly. Then it says 'import running' then gives results of 0 imported and 0 updated. Happens on both create & create and update as options.

Thanks for your help.

Matt

Click here to start download

Comment

Thanks. I will look on Monday.

Comment

Yuri,

The first issue was caused by not encasing the fields in the csv with a ' Once I did that and had a start and end for each field, the import worked.

We then went to import tasks for each client as followup calls.

The upload worked and the data is in the database, but there is an error with each.
          The account field is not recognized until you click edit and then save on each task record. We cannot figure out why but believe this might be a bug with the system that can be fixed in future releases.

Please let me know if we can provide any documentation on it.

Thanks,

Matt

Comment

Matt,

Can you clarify about account field. I don't understand. There is Account field in Calls in version 2.0.0 but it's hidden. Do you mean Tasks or Calls?
            Last edited by yuri; 07-21-2014, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Sure,

I am trying to import accounts.
              The fields (address / phone / name) we had to encase in quotes within the CSV:
              example: '(202) 222-2222' instead of a normal CSV which would be (202) 222-2222.

Does that make sense?

Matt

Comment

Matt, Can you clarify this "The account field is not recognized until you click edit and then save on each task record." Thanks.

Comment

Hi all smart friends! I have problem when upload large csv file. of cause, it run well but the problem is that my csv file contain 20K records then when i upload it uploaded only more than 500 records. please, help to fix me thanks in advance
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi
                    In version 4.3 the import can be run from cron. It takes longer, but can work with so many records. The beta version already exists. Wait for the stable or try this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X