Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SENT email not always being imported

SENT email doesn't always get imported.
    Example: compose new email in external email client to an email address that's not yet in the CRM. This mail gets stored in the SENT imap box but it doesn't get imported by espocrm.

Is this expected behaviour?

It's not expected.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      It's not expected.
      How can we debug this? The jobs end with "success" so nothing appears wrong.

Comment

Any news about this? If there is anything I can do, let me know. I'd be happy to provide you with more info if I can help.

Comment

No news. If you provide a raw content of problem email it might help.

Comment

No news. If you provide a raw content of problem email it might help.
            Any mail I send with an external emailclient doesn't get imported into espocrm if the recipient isn't known in espocrm, regardless of raw content. Other sent messages (recipient known in espocrm) get imported. Also, received messages get imported. It's just sent mails with recipient unknown by espocrm that are ignored.

Comment

There is no any logic known to me that could cause such a behavior. Did you try to find those emails with "All" filter on?

Comment

There is no any logic known to me that could cause such a behavior. Did you try to find those emails with "All" filter on?
                Yeah also "sent" filter and all others. Doesn't import them. I'm running the latest version. Is there a debug option I could enable?

Comment

I kinda fixed it... I had to also select the inbox.sent folder in the LEFT box. That's very unexpected because I also have the option on the right checked: import sent mail, with the inbox.sent folder selected.

Why do I also have to include "inbox.sent" in the textfield "Gecontroleerde folders" on the left? Isn't it supposed to import sent mails anyway because I have the options on the right selected?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sent Folder field is for pushing.
                    Monitor Folders field is for pulling
                    Last edited by yuri; 06-01-2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Send Folder field is for pushing.
                      Monitor Folders field is for pulling
                      Ah thanks for the clarification. I wasn't aware of that...

Comment

Working...
                      X