Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Mail synchronization not working - no import

hello,

Job "Check Personal Email Accounts" is failed.
    Emails are not imported.
    in Espo error Log:

[2016-04-04 00:00:01] Espo.NOTICE: E_NOTICE: Undefined index: REQUEST_METHOD {"code":8,"message":"Undefined index: REQUEST_METHOD","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Environment.php","line":124} [] [2016-04-04 00:00:01] Espo.NOTICE: E_NOTICE: Undefined index: REMOTE_ADDR {"code":8,"message":"Undefined index: REMOTE_ADDR","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Environment.php","line":127} [] [2016-04-04 00:00:01] Espo.NOTICE: E_NOTICE: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI {"code":8,"message":"Undefined index: REQUEST_URI","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Environment.php","line":131} [] [2016-04-04 00:00:01] Espo.NOTICE: E_NOTICE: Undefined index: SERVER_NAME {"code":8,"message":"Undefined index: SERVER_NAME","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Environment.php","line":151} [] [2016-04-04 00:00:01] Espo.NOTICE: E_NOTICE: Undefined index: SERVER_PORT {"code":8,"message":"Undefined index: SERVER_PORT","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Environment.php","line":154} [] peter

Hi,

Unfortunatelly these log messages not related to your issue.

Comment

Where can we find?

Comment

We have solved the problem and look for the cause.

Comment

HI Guys, I'm having same issue = no emails are imported at all.
          I did double checked and cron jobs are set as instructed in my server (cpanel server) and checked the log for erros and nothing is wrong.
          I see not error messages at all but, as the same, no emails are fetched at all. Click image for larger version

Name:	cronjobs.png
Views:	0
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	21856

Can someone give a basic headline on what should I check?
          Last edited by pedro; 05-04-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Check Personal Emails.
            Is ther anything in log?

Comment

Hi Yuri. "Sdrastvuitie"!

No, nothing wrong, see enclosed image.

Comment

Yury, I checked error log and it shows some errors, as below:

[16-May-2016 17:17:57 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'http' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
                [16-May-2016 17:17:57 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'magickwand' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
                [16-May-2016 17:17:57 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'mailparse' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
                [16-May-2016 17:17:57 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'OAuth' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
                [16-May-2016 17:17:57 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'oci8' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
                [16-May-2016 17:17:57 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'uploadprogress' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
                [16-May-2016 17:17:57 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'ionCube Loader' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

How can I solve these? believe emails not fetching due to these errors.

Comment

I don't think so.

Comment

• pedro
                    pedro commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So, Yuri, I have set the Cron Jobs properly; being in my server ( Hostmonster ) and my e-mails never have been downloaded; I have already inserted group accounts and personal accounts. The system sends e-mails successfully but never fetched one single e-mail.
                    Is there any checklist that you may send me in order to fix the email issue?
                    I'm really looking forward to upgrade to advanced module, but need the system working properly before it.
                    Would you please assist? I can even give you the access to my server and installation folder, create a user for you in the system to check all parameters, etc.
                    I'm using the system in production already but no means to fetch emails which I believe wil be a tremendous assistance to my daily work, connecting contacts to its related e-mails, create contacts from emails, etc.
                    I truly thank you for any further help on this matter.
                    Last edited by pedro; 05-17-2016, 08:20 PM.

I had the same issue. No output in the logs - even in debug mode.There where entries in the job table with no scheduled_job_id
                  after deleting all entries in the job and scheduled_job_log_record table the imports works again.

Comment

Possible you had a job with some Fatal Error (check apache log) and status of job was Running

Comment

Working...
                    X