Task Date Complete doesn't show correct date/time information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Task Date Complete doesn't show correct date/time information

When completing a task in the Task Detail window you can see the date/time when a task is completed (Status = Completed); however when you complete a task using the complete button in the Tasks list view (Image 1), the Date Completed information shows None instead of the date/time when the task was completed (Image 2).

Another issue I noticed is that you cannot complete a task in the dashboard using the Complete button (dropdown) - http://demo.espocrm.de/advanced/?lang=en_US; however I can easily do that in my local installation of EspoCRM. Not sure why the advanced demo would have issues with this.

Image 1
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Complete task - List view.JPG
Views:	389
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	21809

Image 2
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Taks without Date Complete information.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	21810
    Attached Files

I will look. Thanks.

Comment

Hello!

I am a new user testing your awesome product for our company and I just found the same issue. When closing a task from the tasks list, the dateCompleted field is not populated.

Looking at the network inspector on google chrome seems like when updating the status from the list, the browser sends 2 request: first one is the correct update record, and then, immediately, it sends another put request.

On my findings, the problem is that there are 2 listeners for that "click" action:

actionSetCompleted

found on those two files:

client/modules/crm/src/views/task/list.js
      client/modules/crm/src/views/task/record/list.js

Unfortunately, I'm a Ruby on Rails guy and didnt find a proper way to fix this.

I hope this explanation helps you guys to fix the problem, as it is a bit annoying!

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

A request being sent twice will be fixed. But I'm not sure that this is a culprit of not populated Date Completed. I can't reproduce.

Thanks
        Last edited by yuri; 12-18-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X