Clear All

• EspoCRM 4.8.0 released

Enhancements:

* Label Manager - Ability to customize application labels;
    * UI: Displaying number of new notifications;
    * Field Manager: Ability to specify default value for link fields;
    * ACL Strict Mode support;
    * Ability to search by meeting's and call's Acceptance Status;
    * Ability to search contacts and opportunities by Opportunity Role.

Translations:
    * Serbian language;
    * Spanish (Mexico) language;
    * English (UK) language.

All issues: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/m...ne/17?closed=1

Download: https://www.espocrm.com/download/
    Upgrade: https://www.espocrm.com/download/upgrades/
    Last edited by yuri; 08-04-2017, 01:11 PM.

Hi !
    thanks for your good job !

what do you mean with "ACL Strict Mode support" ?

Comment

Hi,

Enabled: Access to scopes will be forbidden if it's not specified in roles.
      Disabled: Access to scopes will be allowed if it's not specified in roles.

Comment

Wonderful, it was little difficult for me to understand Espo in start but as the time is passing, I am loving it. I am your potential lead, I will buy your paid package this month, I am putting my team on it.

P.S Can you please add Email Recieved Confirmation module or something? such that if I send a direct email to someone, I can see if he has read it?

Comment

Thank you.

Regarding Email receiving confirmation. The confirmation popup asking receiver to accept that email is received is not the feature we would like to have. There were discussion on the forum about it. I couldn't manage to find, unfortunately.

Implementation like in mass email, when 1px image is displayed for receiver, maybe is the option. But it doesn't work with a bunch of email clients.

Comment

Many thanks! Great again!

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
              Thank you.

Regarding Email receiving confirmation. The confirmation popup asking receiver to accept that email is received is not the feature we would like to have. There were discussion on the forum about it. I couldn't manage to find, unfortunately.

Implementation like in mass email, when 1px image is displayed for receiver, maybe is the option. But it doesn't work with a bunch of email clients.
              I am actually asking for that 1px gif shooting. This way we can see how many emails are being viewed, very helpful for followup.

Comment

• rorosa
                rorosa commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree with yurikuzn. The personal emails are personal, if they do not answer then insist, else call them.

The 1px gif shooting is useful for statistics but it is not a warranty that they read your email. At the end, best thing to do... to make a call if they ignore you.
            Working...
            X