iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone

Blank page loads with copyright info at bottom of page only on an iPhone.

Thank you. What iPhone version?

This seems occurs on particular versions.

Comment

5S running all the latest patches. If you need any further info let me know and I can get you data from the phone.

Comment

Could check in debug console what javascript error occurs? http://browsers.about.com/od/allabou...nedebugger.htm
        Thanks

Comment

This must be for an older version of the iOS as I don't seem to find this option.

Comment

I have access to an iPhone 5C, I can try this out in the next couple of days.

On my android phone I noticed blank screen with only copyright a couple of times, but a refresh fixes this.

Comment

We tried on the latest iPhone and it worked. But there are occasions with other people when it doesn't work.

Comment

I had same problem on 5s. Pull down on page to refresh and it worked after a couple of tries.

Comment

We will appreciate if somebody help us to sort this issue out. We could not reproduce it.

Comment

Hi! I'm having the same issue when loading the demo on my iphone. Only the copyright notice nothing else. Iphone 3gs with ios 5.0.1. Debug message which I get seems rather unhelpfull: Javascript error. Undefined error Type error: 'undefined' is not a function. No line number or anything more. Any more pointers on how I can help you debug/replicate the issue? All the best Fabian

Comment

Working...
                    X